Wednesday 15 February 2012

X-Plane 10 is looking more and more promising

.....And that's coming from an a longtime MS Flight Sim fan.This is definitely worth looking into if you haven't already. I mean, check out the volumetric clouds as the 747 descends. FSX could never render clouds that actually cover the wings as you fly through them. This is very realistic in my opinion. Once more airport/landscape scenery is available and you can fly into your favourite airport with these kind of effects, there will be no stopping this sim. Please leave some comments. I am really interested to hear what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hy!

    I have a problem... I have DX10 enabled and Aerosoft Mega Airport installed. I have a tipical tweaks installed on FSX.cfg and the texture day/night dont view correctly. Not view the taxi light, the terminal, tower. Any seen white colour. When ai disable DX10 all run good. Only on DX10 enable i have this problem. I have REX2.0 installed and persist problem.

    Help me please! sendme your email or messenger or use the teamviewer and see you my problem.

    Thanks!

    Nice blog! Do you speack spanish language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you've heard of this but someone found a fix for FSX Dx10 and released it. It's a shader fix and you won't get flashing runways anymore. It's awesome. Please note though, that not all payware/freeware were made for Dx10.

    http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=shader+dx10&CatID=root&Go=Search

    ReplyDelete