Wednesday 29 September 2010

If you like beautiful scenery, then watch this!

I must admit I was blown away when I watched this video, partially because I took a similar flight near this are in April and also because it is one of my favourite parts of the Pacific Northwest to hike in.

The journey starts in Squamish, about a 40 minute drive from Vancouver and takes you over the Howe Sound and up around Mount Garibaldi, Whistler, Blackcomb Mountain and many more wonderful sights. Watch, watch, watch!!!!!!! This video is in one word - awesome;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've been to BC several times, but I've never got to see it the way you present it here!

    I'm disabled from 20+ years in the US Army and now this is the only way I can "get out and about". Though I consider myself a "novice" with FSX, I use it to "travel" away from my private "sanctum". Thanks so much for keeping my "dream" alive!

    ReplyDelete